Monday 25 December 2017

PHOTOS: Art 180 Display explores incarcerated youth

'My Reality
'My Reality

The “My Truth” display includes a virtual reality element allowing visitors to view incarceration through the eyes of people that experienced it. The display opened in October and will have a grand re-opening Friday, Nov. 3.

  • Art 180
'My Reality

On Friday, teenagers dressed as correctional officers will direct visitors through elements of their “My Truth” display.

  • Art 180
'My Reality
'My Reality
ART 180_prints_2017.jpg
'My Reality

The earning of Art 180’s “My Truth.”

  • Art 180
'My Reality
'My Reality
'My Reality

Art 180’s “My Truth” features many different stories from teenagers impacted by the prosecution system.

  • Art 180
'My Reality

The earning of Art 180’s “My Truth.”

  • Art 180
'My Reality

The earning of Art 180’s “My Truth.”

  • Art 180
'My Reality

The earning of Art 180’s “My Truth.”

  • Art 180
'My Reality

Storyboarding “My Truth.”

  • Art 180
'My Reality

Pictures from “My Truth.”

  • Art 180

Of 15



source http://www.free-stock-photos.info/photos-art-180-display-explores-incarcerated-youth/

No comments:

Post a Comment